On June 18, Aruba, a division of Wise and Company, launched the industry’s first AI-powered cloud-native platform, Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform), which is built on AIOps, zero-trust cybersecurity and unified architecture to provide persistent analysis of data across network domains, track SLAs, identify anomalies and perform automatic optimization of the platform, while monitoring unknown devices on the network to ensure device security.
Aruba ESP is understood to be designed to provide a cloud experience at the edge of the network and can be used as a cloud or local service, or by the Managed services are available from Aruba partners or through HPE GreenLake. In addition, Aruba offers HPE Financial Services, which customers have the flexibility to purchase based on their budget and operational requirements. Service Platform.
ArubaESP’s three “hard cores” harness the future of the intelligent edge
Utilizing unstructured data at the edge requires the use of network telemetry, the use of artificial intelligence at rates far beyond human capacity, and This data can be processed with a high volume of data. This requires an AI-powered infrastructure with a “sixth sense” to identify potential problems in advance and develop precise solutions. ArubaESP provides a single cloud on-premises or in the cloud, and automates the entire process without human intervention. A native platform that provides comprehensive protection of the enterprise network and unified management of the infrastructure based on the following core principles.
While AIOps is a key component of Aruba ESP, artificial intelligence technology, and rich analytics tools for network problems Root causes are determined with up to 95% accuracy and can be automatically fixed, proactively monitoring the user experience, and analyzing problems before they occur. Network tuning and optimization. In real-time deployments, AIOps can increase network throughput by 25 percent, and reduce problem resolution time by nearly 90 percent, significantly increasing Improved user experience.
In addition, the unified infrastructure integrates with the Aruba Central Integrated Cloud Network Management Platform, a cloud-native unified console that correlates cross-domain events to reduce problem resolution time and human error) across all campuses, data centers, and data centers. Network operations for switches, Wi-Fi, and SD-WAN in branch offices and remote work environments. In addition, Aruba’s unified infrastructure allows customers to choose between local deployments and public cloud services, giving them the ability to Maximum flexibility.
Meanwhile, zero-trust cybersecurity features combine built-in role-based access technology, dynamic network isolation and identity-based intrusion detection to authenticate, authorize and control every user and device connected to the network, which can detect, prevent, isolate and block network vulnerabilities before they impact the business.
At the launch, Aruba President and Co-Founder Keerti Melkote said, “The Intelligent Edge is the A catalyst for organizations that consider technology investment as their most important asset and wish to use it to accelerate the transformation and ensure business continuity. The enterprise has created unlimited possibilities. Aruba ESP is arguably the culmination of years of technological innovation at Aruba. At the same time, the pertinent feedback and suggestions from our customers helped us build it into an even better and smarter networking solution.”
The Innovative “Black Technology” Behind Aruba ESP
Aruba ESP is the industry’s most scalable full-stack cloud-native platform for wired, wireless and An SD-WAN environment that consolidates multiple network elements for centralized management and control. Aruba’s infrastructure is optimized with open standards for integration with third-party solutions and services. These significant innovations also include.
1. cloud-native management platform for any enterprise size – Aruba Central Integrated Cloud Network Management The platform currently runs business-critical networks for more than 65,000 customers. With the introduction of the new ArubaOS service, Aruba ESP is the industry’s only cloud-based solution for Networks of different sizes across campuses, data centers, branch offices and remote work locations provide a platform for full-stack management and operations.
2. Simplify day-to-day operations with a unified infrastructure – The latest version of Aruba Central provides access to public data pools through ArubaESP, enhancing functionality with simplified navigation, advanced search and contextual views, presenting multi-dimensional information from a single control point, and collecting and correlating information across domains and locations without the need for cumbersome tools.
3. Artificial Intelligence and Automation to Reduce Problem Resolution Times – Aruba’s unique technology approach to Aruba AI-driven innovations such as ClientMatch have been accumulated for more than a decade. Based on modeling data generated from more than 1.5 billion data points per day from more than 1 million network devices, the newly introduced AI Insights identifies those hard-to-find network configuration issues and provides root cause analysis, guidance recommendations, and automated fixes. thereby reducing troubleshooting time.
4, AI-driven IT efficiency – Aruba Central’s AI-assisted features enable IT teams to use only Simple English language lookup to extract information from the contextual information presented in the Aruba ESP Universal Data Pools Comprehensive user and device data for rapid problem resolution. For more complex problems, AI-assisted functionality collects and distributes all relevant data through event-driven automation for internal Support is provided by the Help Desk and Aruba Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
5. granular visibility across applications, devices, and networks – Aruba Central’s enhancements support User Experience Insight for user-centric analysis to more quickly identify client, application, and network performance issues.
6. Extend next-generation switching to distributed and midsize enterprises – To help enterprises accelerate transformation at the edge, Aruba Expanded the product portfolio of CX switches with the release of the new Aruba CX 6200 switch series. This family delivers built-in analytics and automation capabilities to any network edge. At the same time, the CX 6200 Series switches support a single mode of operation from the enterprise campus and branch office access layers to the data center .
Developer Hub Drives Continuous Innovation-Aruba has introduced Developer Hub, a comprehensive resource service for developers that includes Aruba APIs and documentation to simplify the development of the next generation of innovative edge applications using the open Aruba ESP platform.
Our massive network spans the entire enterprise,” said Ron Gardner, senior infrastructure engineer at James Cook University. multiple campuses and learning centers that run applications with stringent performance requirements to ensure that students, faculty, and researchers’ The enhancements to Aruba Central and ArubaOS can be used to simplify network connectivity and efficiency. Operations and maintenance while reducing equipment footprint and managing large campus networks and distributed locations from the cloud, ultimately, we were able to reduce equipment footprint while problems interfering with the normal operation of the network before they are proactively identified and resolved.”
To meet the organization’s rapidly changing business and technology needs, Aruba is said to have increased its procurement options, including through Aruba’s HPE GreenLake obtains services to purchase through HPE Financial Services with Initiatives such as Aruba ESP for Flexible Procurement Solutions. For example, customers pay only 1 percent of the total contract value each month for eight months after the contract starts, and receive the corresponding technology In the case of the program, over 90 percent of the remaining costs could be deferred until 2021.